Wednesday 21 September 2011


Be Loved my Love 
Be Loved my Man
I give You all
For Now and Then
No need to Run
No need to Hide 
It is all for Love 
It is all for Pride

This painting is much bigger to what I  did before. It measures 1m by 1m and it is on canvas. 
The idea behind this experiment was to capture feeling of being in love, expressing excitement and variety of emotions while being under the circumstance. I did this painting in collaboration with my parter. It was a bit challenging experiment because I have never worked so closely with other person. I thought I will take a lot of compromise to make it work in terms of aesthetics but  at the end it was very pleasant experience. Both of us put equal amount of work to its creation. What surprised me the most was the fact that even non-art focused person is capable of creating astonishing and emotionally engaging forms of art. Ever since creation of this project I could not stop thinking of the possible outcome of similar application with a bigger group of people but this time I wanted to approach it with art focused individuals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment